What does Austin have to say?
Asking questions is important. It helps your real estate agent understand what you value, and it helps you build confidence in your agent.
Working with a real estate agent should not be a stressful experience. To ensure you have a smooth time, you should treat your initial conversation as an interview and have a list of questions prepared.
As a real estate agent, I value my partnership with an informed buyer or seller.
Here are the top 10 questions I get asked by buyers and sellers.
- Are you confident in the way you conduct a real estate transaction?
- What is your industry experience? (Don’t be too concerned about the brokerage)
- Do you know the width and depth of the canals in the area, and do you know what the setbacks in the docks are for each neighborhood?
- How do I price my home – and why do you suggest this price?
- Do you have the connections and the network to get this deal done fast?
- Do you work mostly with buyers or sellers?
- Is this property in a flood zone?
- Are the existing windows and doors hurricane-proof?
- What are the best neighborhoods to live in Fort Lauderdale?
- How close is the beach to me?
It’s absolutely critical for your real estate agent to have an in-depth understanding of properties in Fort Lauderdale and the waterfront homes here.
Fort Lauderdale is a unique city known as the “Venice of America” because of the many interconnected waterways within the city. Move around from your home to shops, restaurants, downtown, and other top destinations, all by water!
Living in Fort Lauderdale is amazing, and locals love it -> Check out these Fort Lauderdale reviews!
It takes a knowledgeable real estate agent to answer many of the detailed questions a buyer or seller may have about the Fort Lauderdale real estate market.
Buyers and sellers go to Austin Bergman because of his ability to deliver upon his promises. Austin is always honest and takes it upon himself to go the extra mile to meet his client’s expectations. Experience gets deals closed. It’s that simple, Austin and the entire team in the Carroll Group know what they are doing, which is why they have been featured as a top real estate team in South Florida for years in a row.
One last tip: Ask for references.
You deserve an experienced real estate agent. Ask for references early on. A great real estate agent has references to back up the experience and results they say they deliver.
Questions? Speak to Austin today!